Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Preview

Beginning can be a difficult thing to do even when you have a plan. Rarely do I ever have a plan, especially when it involves writing; probably why I don't write very often or for very long anymore.

My intentions here are to review books, movies, music, and basically anything else I happen to experience. Currently I'm on a science fiction kick in my reading and watching. An attempt to catch up on several years of inaccessibility while completing school. This may change or may not any time soon. You'll just have to find out the hard way.

Some bad news about posting frequency: I'm not a very fast reader. Not slow, but definitely not fast.
Good news: I've read a lot before now so not every review will be for something I recently finished. Although I prefer to do it that way since my feelings and thoughts on the subject are fresh, if I adhered to recent readings there would be large gaps between posts. This was also the reason that I decided to expand my reviews beyond books.

Basically, that's the gist of it. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! The first to comment, the first to know about your blog, and the first to get a link from the author himself. I am SO honoured. :) And I'm super proud of you for joining the 21st century. Okay, so that's not really something to always be proud of; mostly I'm excited you're writing again and that I can read it. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete